Saturday 2nd January 8:00pm – 10:00pm on Zoom
Some tips for tonight’s zoom meeting.
- As in normal club nights we will be operating a list for performers. Please get in touch with Bob if you want to be on the list – we can also add folk on the night as usual. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consider using a PC or laptop for this meeting and use Zoom in Gallery View this should enable you to see most folk at once.
- Please keep your microphone on Mute unless you wish to speak. If you are using a PC or Mac you can stay on mute and use the Space Bar to unmute to speak.
- If you intend to perform, sing or play please adjust your zoom settings as follows to prevent Zoom clipping your sound. Before you join the meeting
- Turn off/disable “Automatically adjust microphone volume” and set your mic to around 80%
- Turn on/enable “Show in–meeting option to Enable Original Sound “
- When you are in the meeting click “Turn on Original Sound” in the top-left corner (PC/Mac).
- For more information on these settings and for other devices see Zoom help files here
- The meeting will open 30 mins early for a little testing just for those who want to perform.
- Keep background noise to a minimum. Zoom will pick up background voices, TV/radio noises, computer fans etc. and amplify them. Headsets are good.
- During any performance everyone will be Muted except the performer. Use the Chat window to communicate with text and also use the Reactions. When the performance ends unmute yourselves to cheer and applaud
- If all goes well we will also live stream the meeting to our YouTube Channel. You’ll be able to watch from there if you prefer.
Bothyfolk.org is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Folk at the Salmon Bothy New Year Zoom
Time: Jan 2, 2021 20:00 Portsoy
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 893 2259 6205